Check Casher Insurance Package Policy
First Class Insurance can provide a comprehensive policy designed for your specific needs.
The Check Cashing business is a crucial part of our economy. Many people rely on your services to help them through a tough financial situation, to cash payroll checks, to send money via wire transfer, and some of your services even have the option to be available from your brick-and-mortar store or online.
This opens you up to a particular set of risk – cyber liability, theft/robbery, employee dishonesty, and cash-in-transit loss.
Be sure that you adequately protect your business, not only with on-site and procedural measures that you have put in place, but with a specialty Check Casher Insurance policy designed for the payday lending businesses. A First Class Insurance agent will walk you through coverage options and requirements from the insurance company, in order to obtain the best rate for your policies. Call us at 954-241-4680 or visit our site for more information.
Email us today! email@example.com
We Can Provide Coverage for The Following:
- Check Cashers
- Payday Lenders
- Armored Car / Cash in Transit
- ATM Services
- On Premises Stock
- Money & Securities
- Computer & Media Coverage
- Accounts Receivable Coverage
- Valuable Papers & Records Coverage
- Commercial General Liability
- Stop Gap Liability (available in monopolistic states only)
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Related Practices Liability Including Wage & Hour Defense & 3rd Party Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Personal Conveyance of Money & Securities
- Employee Theft
- Building Coverage
- Building Code Ordinance, Demolition & Increased Cost of Construction
- Business Personal Property including Improvements & Betterments
- Business Interruption & Extra Expense