Pawnbroker's Package Policy
We offer insurance for Pawn Shops! Pawnshop Insurance can be provided in the form of a packaged policy. As the owner of a pawn shop, you have mastered the art of negotiations. Let an experienced broker from First Class Insurance Agency go to bat for you to negotiate the best price on a Pawn Policy. Insurance written specifically for the pawnbroking business is designed to protect your specific interests as a pawn store owner. Coverage includes your Building if you own it, General Liability, Business Personal Property, and if needed Workers’ Compensation, Business Auto, and Employee Practices Liability Insurance.
Your First Class Insurance pawnbroker package policy broker can discuss with you security requirements and coverage options.
Call (954) 241-4680 or Contact Us for a quote today!
First Class Insurance will provide a comprehensive policy designed for your specific needs.
We Can Provide Coverage for The Following:
- Pawned & Owned Jewelry & Guns and /or Other Stock
- Employee Theft
- Building Coverage
- Business Personal Property
- Business Interruption & Extra Expense
- Auto Pawn Vehicles (property coverage)
- Personal Conveyance of Jewelry
- FedEx, UPS, Armored Car Shipments
- Cash On & Off Premises
- All Owned Premises
- All Operations – unless excluded
- Products – Completed Operations
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Medical Payments
- Products Completed Operations on Guns, Firearms, and Ammunition up to $1,000,000
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Gun Liability
COVERAGE INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
- Money and Securities – $10,00
- Employee Dishonesty – $10,000
- Property Off Premises – $10,000
- Property Mailed or Shipped (USPS Express) – $50,000
- Plus many other unique coverage extensions at no additional cost
Your pawn shop insurance needs to include liability for items leased, owned and pledged, or held on consignment; out-of-safe items; and glass. It should also cover Stock to include guns and jewelry. It would not make good business sense to decrease your coverage options, simply to lower the price of your insurance.
Pawn shops are unique from retail stores in that they often carry high-value items such as guns and jewelry, which are frequently targeted by thieves. Pawnbrokers insurance is customized to cover these unique risks. A Pawnbrokers Package Policy will take your business model into consideration in order to write the coverage parts that you need. An experienced broker at First Class Insurance will ensure that you do not over-pay for these.
For helpful information about security measures you can take to protect your business, click here. Every business owner appreciates peace of mind in knowing that you’ve done everything you can to protect your livelihood, but if the unexpected occurs, you need to have insurance in place for your specific type of risk.
To learn more about the pawnbroking industry, visit The National Pawnbrokers Association at www.nationalpawnbrokers.org.