Jeweler's Block Insurance
First Class Insurance can provide a comprehensive policy designed for your specific needs.
What is jewelers block insurance? Having access to jewelers block insurance companies means that your policy is written on a jewelers block coverage form.
Jewelry store insurance may include coverage for damage to your Building, Inventory (such as loss or damage to precious and semi-precious stones), and
Business Personal Property. Jewelry store owners understand the value of maintaining crime insurance for their store and jewelry pieces.
Explore the bullet point lists below to see more coverage highlights available, then give us a quick call! 954-241-4680. We’re available extended hours to accommodate all time zones and your hours of business operation
We Can Provide Coverage for The Following:
- Precious Metals
- Personal Jewelry Collections
- Watch Trade
- Owned Jewelry Stock
- Owned Jewelry Stock by Others
- Traveling with Jewelry Stock
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
- Trade Shows
- Business Personal Property
- Loss of Business Income
- All Owned Premises
- All Operations – unless excluded
- Products – Completed Operations
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Medical Payments
Jewelers Block Coverage
- United States Postal Service Registered Mail – Standard limit $100,000
- United Stated Postal Service Express Mail – Standard limit is $25,000
- Travel limits to/from post office – same as shipping limits
- Mysterious Disappearance – Stated limits with full limits available by request
- Wearing of Jewelry – Standard limit is $25,000
- Unattended Auto – with approved alarm system
- Worldwide Coverage
- Appraisal Liability
- No Claims Bonus
Insurance for Jewelers
First Class Insurance brokers understand your business and have worked with retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and designers. We are a very responsive agency who will be readily accessible to you. Jewelers and Jewelry Stores are considered a specialty risk.
The high value of your items poses a unique set of instances that can result in a loss. A Jewelers Block Policy offers coverage for property damage as well as jewelry.
Other available coverage includes Travel, Unattended Auto, Registered Mail, Mysterious Disappearance, Wearing, Property of others entrusted to the insured, and Property of an insured entrusted to others. While advanced security measures should be in place at all times. To learn more about security for your industry visit the Jewelers’ Security Alliance here.
First Class Insurance Agency has access to markets where we can find policy options that don’t pressure you into paying too much. Call today (954) 241-4680. We look forward to working with you!